View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 12:38 PM   #60
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
1. My percentage in taxes are 24%, Corporate is suppose to pay 21% if they pay anything at all. I am for a 10% flat tax for everyone, no write-offs or exemptions.

2. Received inheritance 5 years ago, no tax. Believe it when I see it, won’t vote for anyone that wants it. These dollars were previously tax. Now if they have not been taxed that is another issue.

3. Need to see an example of the seizing of property other than imminent domain. Going to let the private sector handle this vaccination issue most states are “at will” employers, you endanger my workforce and slow or stop production because infect other employees because want to play rebel…your *** is gone!

4 Keep your pipelines out of our wetlands.

5. I stand with Thomas Jefferson on education.

6. They are all good people! Donald J. Trump

We have 40, 000 Vets in this country, let’s fix that.
Eddie,

You need to stop smoking dope, LOL. You are one brainwashed messed up individual, if you think this brain dead idiot in Washington is doing a better job then Trump you want to get 40,000 Vets off the streets but you support open boarders, mandating companies with a 100 or more employees is not at will, You still have not gave me your definition of communism

Last edited by Randy Wells; 10-28-2021 at 01:05 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote