View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 10:45 AM   #58
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin. Ronald Reagan

Randy, Give your take on what a “commie” is?
Eddie I will bite.

A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Taxing Small Business and the middle class out of existence)

Abolition of all right of inheritance. (Democrats been wanting that for a long time and this build back better bill will accomplish that)

Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Commie Dems going after Trump Supporters, and purging the military of right leaning members, Vaccine Mandate, get a Vaccine or lose your Job lose your job and lose your Home)

Centralization of the means of communication. (Social Media where there is no free speech)

Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. (EPA Controlling the movement of the population)

Free education for all children in public schools, (Pre-K Education Get them while they are young)

No unauthorized opposition. (Maga People and Parents are treated as domestic terrorist, while fascist and communist like BLM and Antifa are given a pass)

Just a few bullet points, there is more but then again you already know that.

These are happening now and will be progressing with this idiot we have in charge. What is your definition, Eddie? Go ahead and spend the next few hours on Google and then draft a good rebuttal. I know young think communism is good it just has never been done right; I had a young college educated engineer tell me that.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 10-28-2021 at 10:59 AM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked