View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:55 PM   #19
Brandon Peterson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Arrow Re: 2013 CCRA Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMoller View Post
I would not like to see double entries by a single drive. I do not object to running the SS guys, though I believe they have some advantage over the footbrake guys because of the transbrake. This can hold up the show waiting on the driver from an earlier round.

In addition, since one of the cars is not a 'points' car, it has the ability to put a points earning car out, acting as sort of a spoiler. Don't like that either.

The only way to consider this is might be to split stock and super stock until the later rounds, say quarter or semi finals. That makes setting up the show to complicated, so I think that is really not an option.

I think if you have two cars, and want to run both, get a second driver.

My 2 cents.

Mike Moller
I understand it may take up some more time but that's probably only the first race then it will flow better... Actually how many super stocker won the CCRA races last year I'm think at least maybe 1 if any won they all we're stockers I believe .... Not real sure though.... But u know it's whatever I will race either way I have supported since it was just a Roxboro series.... So thank u sponsors for your support
Brandon Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote