View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 03:36 PM   #1
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts
Default 6th Annual Mid-Summer Shootout @ Atco

The Mid Atlantic .90 Series will fire things back up at Atco Dragway for Race # 4 & 5 of the 2018 season on July 28th & 29th. This will be a great warm-up for those of you planning to run the Lucas Oil Race the following weekend at Atco. Not only will you get 2 days of .90 racing and optional bracket race on Saturday Night for those of you who want to get dialed in on the hot weather tune-up but, you will be able to leave your trucks & trailers at the track for the following weekend. We will be working with Atco & D1 to have the proper parking so this is a no-brainier to come down run two races, have a nice BBQ with friends on Saturday Night and then save on travel costs the following weekend.

Gates will open on Friday Night at 4:30pm for the track operated test & tune which is $25 and $10 for crew. Gates will close around 11-12 that night for late comers coming in that night. Gates will re-open at 8am both days for Junior Dragsters, High School, .90 & Dave Ley's East Coast Stock / SS. Gate fee will be $30.00 to the track and then $80.00 to me. If you are a member of the series it's a guaranteed $1,000 to the winner thanks to our great sponsors Road Runner Race Fuels / VP Fuel & Direct Cabinet Sales and will go up over 27 cars per class.

The racers BBQ will be held on Saturday night and organized by Bill Hardifer, Bill Phillips & The Fahnestocks as I have a wedding I have to attend after the final round photos are taken. The menu will be very simple one of Hot Dogs & Hamburgers and anyone is welcomed to bring over a side or dessert.

Any questions feel free to e-mail or call me;
856-332-2851
Rekeister@aol.com
Facebook : Rob keiste
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote