View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #22
Alex Polewik

Liked 89 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: A990 Super Stockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi Moose View Post
Alex, I hope you don't mind but I just used some photos from your Classracer album...anyway can you clear up some history on the car, as mentioned earlier Ken Montgomery owned it so I assume he got it off of Jack Werst or someone else...also have you started the restoration on the Jack Werst '65 A990 Plymouth yet...and whats the story on the red '65 A990 Plymouth.

Don't mind at all. Just having fun. Private message me who you are. Like to share info with guys I know. Heck maybe you can help me fill in some blanks, you have alot of knowledge it looks like.

I haven't figured out the owners between Jack Werst and Ken. When I got the car from Ken in 06 I think he said it came from the Scranton, PA area. Havent started the restoration except for lifting the roof off the cage and then putting the doors back on. Searching for parts. About impossible to find the glass.

As for the 65 my dad used to race/own. It is now owned(last time I checked) by the Holton family. It originally was out of Wyoming. John Wilson first 65 race car(before the brown one-if your from the midwest you'll know).

Later,
Alex
Alex Polewik is offline   Reply With Quote