Old 04-06-2021, 02:29 PM   #11
Tabitha Draughon

Liked 672 Times in 220 Posts
Default Re: 2021 CCRA Race Info

⛳️⛳️ CCRA 2021 Sponsor Spotlight ⛳️⛳️

Victory Lane Golf Carts
6866 Alisha Lane
Godwin, NC 28344

Victory Lane Golf Carts is owned & operated by Eddie Longhany Jr. & has been in business since 2001. They currently have 8 employees. They specialize in golf cart sales & services. They offer golf cart rentals & also have a wide variety of golf cart accessories, wheels, & tires in stock. If they don't have exactly what you want in stock, they do offer custom builds built to your specifications.

Eddie is the oldest of the Longhany brothers. He competes in Stock Eliminator in his white 69 Camaro. According to Facebook last week, I think we are very close to seeing his wife, Stephanie Johnson Raynor, make her debut in the Super Stock class in her "new to her" blue 69 Camaro.

Victory Lane Golf Carts is sponsoring the 1st Round Best Losing Package for the 2021 CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association racing season. This award will be determined at the completion of Round 1 of each event & the winning (I guess it should really be the losing) recipient will receive $50.00 for his/her efforts.

On behalf of myself & CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association, we'd like to say "Thank You" to Victory Lane Golf Carts for coming on board as a sponsor for our 2021 racing season. Just remember if you're in the market for a new/used golf cart or need any golf carts services or parts, contact Eddie & he'll be sure to get you taken care of.
We're only 4 days away from burning rubber at KDS Motorsports. All racers will be responsible for coming to Tabitha's trailer on Saturday morning to register for points, race entry, & crew members. If you have any questions, please reach out to Tabitha or Leigh Anne.
Tabitha Draughon is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked