View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 11:06 PM   #5
BILL TAYLOR

Liked 186 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: Sadly, no more TSSSSA for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Carr View Post
Hello and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone ! I hope it was a great one for you all.

Sadly, I am resigning as President of The TSSSSA. My health, which has been on the decline for several years, has unfortunately caught up to me. Some of you know that I was diagnosed with M.S. August 12, 2010. So I will not be doing the S/SS Races any longer. But, if anyone would like to stop by my house to learn how to do the races, please let me know.

I want to thank everyone who competed with us in the twenty-plus years I have been doing these races. Also a big thank you to Tom Lang for giving me the chance; first as announcer in 1997 in our first year and to take over in 1999.

You will all be missed.

Mike Carr and my mother Wendy and father Gary
Mike, Awful sorry to hear this, although I figured it was coming. Always looked forward to the" Fall Classic/ Lee Sherman Race". Best of luck with your health issues which are much more important than any drag race, that's for sure. Your passion for the sport will be missed but not forgotten. Please stay in touch on here. Best to you and your Mom. Bill Taylor.
BILL TAYLOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked