View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #23
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 384 Times in 99 Posts
Exclamation Re: Live from lebanon valley race #2 make up

Hey guy's we can all find reasons to find fault . Speaking for myself I think Lebanon Valley has improved leaps and bounds over the past few years . I'm sure it would have been easier for Howard to pull the plug a year or two ago after the flood . They sucked it up busted their butt and had the place up and running in a couple of weeks . Seems to me Howard and Wayne DeMonte have a plan and a budget . A few of us walked the track Fri night before this weekends race , a few things you may not have noticed . First after paving a good portion of the track last year we noticed it to be smooth , we also noticed from the finish line down the track has been repaved over the last couple of weeks the run of is wider , deeper and softer . The top end has been widend for a better turn off . How about the addition of bathrooms not to mention the spectator toilets being done over . The place has seen some fresh paint and the grounds have been spiffed up. How about the back field which I remember being a second class racer if you pitted back there, seems now it's the place to be ! Sorry I know this started off about the traction problem this weekend , but remember , Sat. was a rain date that the track was kind enough to squeeze us in . Ford day , bikes in the Valley and test and tune were already scheduled lots of street tires . Let's not forget it rained about a week straight including fri. ! The internets a great tool to bad we seem to post more bad than good ! From my point of view the Valley is "OK" and getting better , thanks Wayne ,Howard and the crew . Now to some of that positive stuff . A big congrats to T.J. Boucher for his win and Al Mark for his runner up .Keep it up Al semi's at E-town runnerup this week look out ????

Just my thoughts
Marc
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote