View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 03:29 PM   #23
Wayne Scraba

Liked 152 Times in 43 Posts
Smile Re: My 1970 Slow Poke Nova Build

Small update on my Nova project. I finally (Finally!) have the back wheels and tires installed. It took what seemed like forever to have the back wheels built in California.....and then painted to match (locally) They're 15X8's with a 5.25-inch backspace. Tires are M&H Racemaster P275-60R15 drag radials. And it all fits....L-O-L! It will likely settle down another 1/2-inch or so on the back. The front end height is adjustable (coil overs), but I'll have to wait to set it up until the engine, transmission and other bits are installed. I have a few more little things to do (for example, waiting on my hood hinges, catch and latch to come back from phosphate plate work). Fuel system is done too. I can show some pix down the road (they're being used in an article series so I have to wait to share them). But the roller is pretty much done (!!!) and I can concentrate on the fat block. Interesting of course, is the fact that as soon as I posted this elsewhere some peeps have already tried to nudge me into selling it (they didn't bring enough dough...and I'd need a lot to cover the cost$ (Hey...don't tell my wife!).........Here's a few photos:

Wayne Scraba is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked