View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #10
BigWayde

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Random slow reaction times!

thanks for the quick reply. Definitely a good idea! We already have a ground to the solenoid. That's something that we discovered years ago. Now we check it all the time when things start going wacky. Ground seems to be good.

Other things to note: we bought new tires a couple months ago. They have about 60 passes on them. So I don't think it's a problem with the tires. We have a mega 450 delay box that has been in the car for about 5 years now I think. It has broke once before. It would just cycle everything even when I would hold the button down. We sent the box back and they fixed it no problem and for free, which was awesome. They said that one of the solders on the board had broke. I'm wondering if that could be the case again just a different part of the board. It is weird that it only seems to happen after a few runs and everything gets warmed up nice and good.

Regardless, we should be getting our new delay box today or tomorrow so we will give that a try. Just trying to think if there is anything else we are missing.

thanks again
BigWayde is offline   Reply With Quote