View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 11:26 AM   #418
oldskool
VIP Member

Liked 750 Times in 361 Posts
Default Re: Best Pontiac Powered Stockers

After searching thru LOTS of pages in the Nostalgia Stock/SS section, I must say again how much damage Photobucket, & other pic hosting sites used for most of the pics in that section, have done to completely ruin entire pages of threads.

It sorta reminds me of walkin thru a former nice city or community, which has been totally destroyed by bombing, or some type of natural disaster.

I mean, many of the posts contain comments about the pics that WERE in a previous post, but are no longer visible. It makes many of the comments completely useless, since you don't know what was in the pic referred to.

I ASSUME that a VERY small number of those now defunct pics were of Pontiacs, which I could have used. It just makes the search that much longer & less fun. MUCH of the time I've spent searching that section has been totally useless, & not much fun. I really enjoy it when I can search thru a thread & am able to find just one or 2 Pontiac pics I didn't have. I suppose it's sorta like panning for gold. They only found a real nugget on rare occasions.

But, at least they could look & tell what was NOT gold. On most of those pages, I can't see any cars of any brand. I assume others besides me have had this unpleasant experience, with the old threads.

As they say, "rant over", at least for now.

Last edited by oldskool; 02-18-2020 at 10:48 AM.
oldskool is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked