View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 01:49 AM   #17
HankN

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Hemi piston pop-up

Yes, but the same thing happens to me 2005.

But as I got OK now ( atleast from Div 5 tech dir ) but I wanted this on a written document from NHRA, and who is the boss = Pat C and if I read him correct this is not OK. ( asked twice )

I don’t like to get into the same issue as before as my buddy here with CA connections said thicker gaskets/more deck was not OK in a AB motor.

When this was redone ( did cost me $$$ ) so Don Little later on used std steel gaskets and a pop-up less the 0.536”, so I has thought this was the case as in a AB ( Hemi ) we could not go Cometics ( as I did like and had done former )

This new block was hard to get and also expensive so I don’t like mess it up in deck and get this ’buddy’ after me again.

You know, over here the tech is the people involved - like the ”peoples voice” whos OK or not OK.

One can of course not talk or do whatever one like but I like had it all after book and use correct numbered parts.

For me that is what stock class racing is about.

Now as told Mopar will not make the alu heads further on but I got me a set and from distributor was said - maybe the very last set.
-Going Hemi is not easy.
HankN is offline   Reply With Quote