View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 07:23 PM   #13
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts
Default Re: Website Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bennett View Post
Good luck with that. Unless something has changed in the last few years, Summit is very secretive about that part of their website and does not release any information.

Ed Dykes personally told me that he'd asked for the info, and from his standpoint he wanted it as a sort of report card - which parts of it were most interesting to people and which parts didn't seem to be worth the effort Fast News put into them. He was, and continued to be, turned down for any sort of look at the web stats.

Maybe things have changed since the management changed due to the death of Ed, and later, Larry. But Rick Green has never even hinted to me that it has.

I was shocked to see that banner. I'm hoping that it's simply Summit wanting to have people hitting their main page instead of bypassing it and going directly to the Fast News section.
Any real businessman who is interested in buying this site would know that he/she would have to provide financials to the sellers before any exchange of financial information is given by them. The sellers have zero interest in being plagued by dreamers, tire kickers and wannabes. And, in addition, the potential buyers better have deep roots in the high performance marketing industry.