View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 11:31 PM   #28
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts
Default Re: Who Will Stop This Madness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post
Where I live we aren't required to claim party, and I don't. I am one of those independents all those polls talk about. And more than an independent, I'm a realist.

BS !
Reminds me of another guy here who claims he's an independent,...then votes Obama, Obama, Clinton, Biden..His F/B page is stocked to the gills with liberal pap..Another BS-er.
I tried looking for yours under Bray Jo. No luck, no surprise.
Also no surprise, you again attack the messenger..not the message

Once more...for the last time ..What is factually wrong with this paragraph?

"Think of all the times in just the past few years you’ve been gaslighted. They lied to you about open borders…they lied about Hillary’s 30,000 deleted emails…they lied about spying on Trump…they lied about Russian Collusion…they lied about a perfectly fine Ukrainian phone call…they lied about massive Biden corruption in Ukraine and China… they lied about the Hunter Biden laptop…they lied about the origins of Covid…they lied about the need for lockdowns and masks…they lied about the need for Covid vaccines…they lied about the vaccines being “safe and effective”…they lied and covered up all the deaths and injuries from the vaccine…they lied about the success of miracle drugs Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin…they lied about the stolen 2020 election…"

Last edited by Mark Yacavone; 11-16-2022 at 11:40 PM.
Mark Yacavone is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked