View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 09:33 PM   #31
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

My $0.02 on the subject and something to think about...

My sister is a Clinical Pathologist and her job is to study diseases and their effects on the human body. Her take is that although the virus has caused a pandemic, it has been politicized to an unprecedented stage. There has been other pandemics worst than the current one. The symptoms are no different to the flu. That every new virus will always hit harder others that had previous health issues, especially, the older folks and it is what happens in every pandemic that has hit the world.

Her husband is a Radiologist and says the same. They work at the same hospital and my brother in law says when he looks at imaging of people that have been identified with the virus, the image is identical to a person that is experiencing pneumonia or a bad chest cold congestion.

A close friend of mine, his girlfriend has been a critical care nurse for over 30 years. She got swabbed, tested positive, did the alternate blood test and was negative. The chief physician at the hospital she works at, ytold her the blood test does not fail and she did not have the virus. She was so upset that behind the scene, she took 3 unused test kits, put fake names and sent them out and they came back with a positive result. She informed the hospital of what had taken place and was reprimanded and told she had a non-disclosure agreement that she had signed and had to follow. This confirms many of the stories that are not being covered by the media because it does not fit the political agenda that is being spread in our country.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked