Thread: Live from Vegas
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 04:57 PM   #103
4284spd
VIP Member

Liked 3,773 Times in 869 Posts
Default Re: Live from Vegas

The wildest part of the trip was the flight out there! My flight was Wednesday @ 10:50pm. My father in law dropped me off around 8. We load on at 10:20 and they back us out at 10:50. Well they go to start the plane and one engine won't start! They pull us back in to the terminal and tell us the mechanics are on the way.
2 hours later they tell us it's fixed and they are going to start the engines at the terminal and sorry that the door is open so we might smell some fumes.They start so they shut them down and to get ready to take off.
They back us out again and it won't start! So finally at 1AM they let us off the plane! Then they tell us that the next flight will be at 3AM. A lot of pissed off people there!
Well at 3am they call us back to the same gate/same plane and tell us we are going to be boarding shortly. People were freaking out about it being the same plane! I almost said screw it, I am going home!
Well about 3:20 it broke down again! WTF! At 3:30 they found another plane and we finally left around 4am. I landed, got my car and made it to the track at 7:30.
What a experience!