View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 12:01 PM   #22
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 280 Times in 150 Posts
Default Re: CTS trailer problem

CTS trailer and Thogerson merely act as brokers for people that want to buy trailers---they set up a dummy business and solicit buyers--once they have a "buyer" interested they contact a manufacturer to build "the CTS" trailer according to the buyers specs-- HE is not in the trailer manufacturing business---he has had multiple run ins with the legal system for NON PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT, trailer sales shenanigans such as not warranting or correcting trailer problems -steeling customers from the trailer companies he has worked for etc.--non payment of court ordered judgements--hundreds of thousands of dollars--multiple violations of court orders---and constantly moving from Indiana to Kentucky changing office addresses and residential addresses numerous times-----Good luck on getting anything from him he HAS NO MONEY and owes LOTS OF MONEY---Don't know if contacting either a lawyer or the NHTSA would do any good but you can try---I would suggest you look over your trailer very carefully for any other signs of structural problems, bad welds etc. before I would go on any trips with that trailer it looks to me like a disaster just waiting to happen---FED 387
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked