View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
pontiac

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to pontiac
Default Re: NYIRP back under Metcalfe management

Hello everyone,Dave here(Dave Dailey) kinda easy to figure out with the screen name.I also enjoyed having Vito owning (or running the track) last year because he did have new ideas for it.There were alot more going on it seemed,quick 8 show's,class racing and so on.I never had a problem with Bob but i'll be another one to say it would probably have more shows and diierent races there with Vito a the owner.It takes money to make money.
On the other hand i'm also a racer that goes to other track(and yes i do win at other track)..lol,had to ad that one..lol..I enjoy going to Dunn Tire aqnd racing.The only hard part is getting there on Friday night as i live eighty miles away but i'll still continue to race there as i enjoy the track along with the fellow racers and owners.
I also enjoy going to ESTA which takes me an hour and a half and cost thirteen(times two) to get in the front gate then another 45 to race.I also enjoy the people and thewy also treat me well when we race there.
All said and done i hope all the tracks has a great turn out this year.
Hey Samand the rest of the guys from Dunn,"i hear you and know where you're comming from"keep the good word going.
pontiac is offline   Reply With Quote