View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 10:14 AM   #6
Tabitha Draughon

Liked 672 Times in 220 Posts
Default Re: CCRA Racer Spotlight

Y'all forgive me as I forgot to post this from last week's racer spotlight. I'm so sorry Stacie, you're still one of my girls!!!

CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association Racer Spotlight
This week we are going to spotlight one of our female racers within the CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association. Stacie Ridings is 49 years young, lives in Columbus, NC, & has been racing for 26 years. Her current car is a 1995 Chevrolet Camaro, known as "Li'l Aggravation too" powered by a 350 CI engine built by Tom Russell. Stacie's most memorable runner-up is from the 1998 Darlington Winter Nationals & one of her notable accomplishments is IHRA Stock Top Ten finish. She would like to give Special Thanks for her husband Lambert Ridings & daughter Julia Ridings! Her sponsors are "Hard work & busted knuckles"! Stacie states that her most epic fail is losing in the final round in Shreveport by a .007 breakout to Myron Piatek. She recalls a funny story that her husband, Lambert Ridings telling her to "drive it like a man" when it didn't feel just right to her & of course it broke the transmission the next round. (Girl always follow your gut & know what your butt feels in the seat 😁; sorry Lambert, your time is coming too) Stacie didn't run for CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association points in 2021 but she raced & supported our association as much as she could. Look out for a new driver in 2022 from The Ridings Stable!

Stacie & her family are always willing to help out fellow racers when they can at the track. If you don't believe it, just ask our CCRA-Carolina Class Racers Association 2021 Champion Raymond Roland! We look forward to seeing Stacie, Lambert, & Julia for the upcoming 2022 season which starts this weekend at Coastal Plains Raceway Park Dragway! See y'all there!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sr 1.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	62240   Click image for larger version

Name:	sr 2.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	62241  
Tabitha Draughon is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked