View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 04:05 PM   #1691
Supershifter1955

Liked 22 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: H-I-J '76 Nova re-fit.

Hello Todd and Autumn,
My name is Gary Howe and I have to tell you both you have inspired my daughter Tiffany and I to go stock eliminator racing. We were back at Indy this year and stopped by your pit spot more than once because we saw you all on the starting line and were in awe of what a nice job you did on your Nova!! Unfortunatley, we never got to meet you and your family as we didn't want to bother you in the lanes Tiffany has been wanting to drive my car for a while but after seeing your car she agreed with me that we should go this route. So we purchased an all original 1977 Nova this past weekend and have it home to begin our project. H/S 350 4 speed . As we get started, my question is what size tires did you go with on the back and what gear ratio for the 12 bolt and how much rpm do you have at the finish line at say 116 to 117 mph. My Super Stock car was the one from Gig Harbor Washington,
the Blue 1955 stick car. My son said you came by and I missed you there also. Next time for sure!! Thanks Gary
Supershifter1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked