View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 07:15 PM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 984 Times in 299 Posts
Default Re: 7th Annual Sportsman Circuit Shootout

Well, not the post I wanted to make but, after looking at numerous weather models and talking with Jason & Lex over at Maple Grove we've decided to cancel this weekend's event due to the threat of rain. Currently, the heaviest of the rain does look like it will stay South but, rain moderately through the whole day on Saturday and any chance we have at getting racing in on Sunday will be cut short by about 1pm with heavy thunderstorms rolling in. Of course it won't rain and I will look like an idiot for canceling but, for the majority of our racers all I have to say is "Keystones 2015" and you'll understand that I didn't want you sitting in the rain for numerous days and not racing. We will still count 6 out of the best 8 races (Unless we find a make-up date but, that is a real shot in the dark right now) I wanted to get this out ASAP because I know some of you leave Mid-Afternoon on Friday to get to the track and waste gas. Next race is back at Maple Grove June 25th & 26th and hope for Summertime Like weather.

If you have friends that don't have Facebook, E-Mail or Look at Class Racer on a regular basis and were planning on coming this weekend please send them a text or a phone call tonight to let them know we are not racing this weekend.

Trust me, I want to go racing as much as any of you so I'm in the same boat and feel I made the right decision and hope you understand.

See you all soon,
Rob Keister
Mid Atlantic .90 President
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote