View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 12:19 PM   #99
Glenn Briglio
VIP Member

Liked 822 Times in 264 Posts
Default Re: FJB and Let's go Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Stop, I am in the middle class, at a 24% tax bracket. I don’t get any tax breaks or write-offs. I can’t hide my money in off-shore accounts, I can’t lower the value of my home to pay less tax. But corporate America pay 21% if they pay anything at all and gets the benefits of all mentioned above.

In Reno, NV a family tested positive for COVID-19, refused to keep their child home from school and isolate for a minimum of ten days and test negative before returning the child to school. Results: 84 students and staff were given the blessing of COVID-19, parents of the infected child response: NO COMMENT!! I spent 5 years working in the Nevada school system and can state that at the elementary level the classrooms are Petri dishes with colds, flu and God knows what teachers have to be exposed to because parents are irresponsible.
You are correct about taxes and money grab from the middle class. What I'm referring to is the control and demise of the middle class. Control by making us work two or three jobs to keep your head above water. Who has the time or effort to combat the government if your working yourself to death,The control by vaccine mandates and masks and gatherings. Vaccines for children under 5. The acceptance of this is the problem.

Last edited by Glenn Briglio; 04-08-2022 at 12:21 PM.
Glenn Briglio is offline   Reply With Quote