View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 11:15 PM   #25
MAURICE BLENDHEIM

Liked 228 Times in 78 Posts
Default Re: covid poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmonde View Post
keep them coming!!!
doing a mini data gathering ,, me i do not know any one directly ,, but the convolesent homes seam to be the major issue on the east coast (god bless those people in those situations )
my mother who is 80 is furloughed from the rec center in connecticuit where she works the reception area and is a former rn nurse (she knows the deal ) , has a friend in another convolesent home working as a nurse , 22 infected in her work place ,her friend is her mid 70's ( holly crap !)
yes this has a toll on certain people with conditions that cannot support any infection at all and is a serious deal but i personally think the covid deaths are not real numbers
i really am terrible at math but the numbers don't add up

this poll is not down playing the situation ,, but i just need to see some data ,, thanks for your input
Data Suggestion... Google: COVID-19 updates United States.
Record results at the end of each day for a week, you will then have some data. If the "numbers don't add up", record results for another week. You most likely end up with an average of 20000 new cases per day and an average of 1440 deaths per day.
The "Truth" is the World is watching these same results daily, wondering ?
MAURICE BLENDHEIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked