View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 12:06 AM   #35
Dewdlebug

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: What's Up With Jegs?

Received K&N "Air Filter" today for 3 races in 2020. Maybe we'll get lucky and get the K&N "oil filter' sticker money soon. All clear on Jegs. However just a heads up for all racers. At one of the races (D4), someone in the divisional staff team "double stapled" the top two corners of the two pages of the claim form. When this occurred it completely obscured the top line item on the 2nd page which was "logbook" (jegs). Of course since I did not see the claim line item (it was hidden) it wasn't checked off and conversely the item wasn't submitted to jegs for payment. At the beginning of 2020, I filled out a 'master contingency claim form' which is intended to be a default claim form. I've reached out to D. Kennedy and the DD with emails and phone calls hoping to resolve the issue but no response yet (which I'll reference my earlier post about have the professionalism to simply RESPOND).
Always take a picture of each page of the claim form (after signed by you and the tech insp). This has paid off several times over the years.

Last edited by Dewdlebug; 01-21-2021 at 12:10 AM.
Dewdlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked