Thread: Wtb cam
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 05:35 AM   #12
Bruce Fulper

Liked 54 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Wtb cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
Well Mr. Fulper, I will not put myself into and you will not draw me into your world of arrogance and childish name-calling that you are known for, not only in this site, but many other forums. Your reputation precedes and paves the way of whom you are.
Many on this site know who I am, not only because my background and knowledge, I have helped many on this forum and done consultation for entities in motorsports without any compensation, because I grew up and love the sport.

Since you want to know my name, my name is Joe Elias, you can find me at both National and Divisional events, in Phil Coccuza's pit area and you can see my name painted in both of the Comp Eliminator and Stock Eliminator car.

I also want to apologize to Pat6868 for using his space to respond.
Interesting how you totally make stuff up, have been making stuff up, in an immature attempt to slur my good name. You want to apologize? Apologize to everyone here for inserting your negative attacks at me over the last few years. Worthless posts always insinuating some negative "thing" about me. You have ZERO examples of your accusations and should be ashamed of yourself. How old are you? 13?

The rest of us here are having fun and mostly serious racers.

I highly recommended you keep your muddle up crap stuffed in your skull.
Bruce Fulper is offline   Reply With Quote