View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 11:07 AM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 1,030 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: Mid Atlantic Race # 1 & 2 - May 18-19 at Cecil

Just want to give credit where credit is due!

If you haven't been to Cecil Co since the last Lucas Oil Race in April of 2023, you'll notice A LOT and I MEAN A LOT of changes!!! We run there a lot with the Mid Atlantic .90 Series, and I'll get a random message from the GM Chad about new upgrades happening, you can tell he's like a kid in a candy store. So, when you see Jim or Chad next weekend say THANKS!!! In today's world where we are constantly hearing of tracks shutting down it's great to see a track do upgrades to enhance the racers experience and let me tell you there is more to come!

Once again, you'll have TWO weekends back-to-back at Cecil!! The Lucas Race and the big Mid Atlantic Super Series Race the following weekend featuring Stock/SS Combo, .90, Top Dragster, Top Sportsman, Juniors and Gamblers Race!! Leave your rigs at the track to save on gas and towing back and forth.... support a series that is run by racers for the racers!

List of all the upgrades since last April...I'm sure I'm missing a few...
New Lights and Sound system
New Grandstands (Was just a slab at last years LODRS)
Leveled out the sand trap
New Return Road on the right side by scales, should help with Stock / SS backing up when hitting the scales
Facility was re-lined to help with traffic flow
Also, parts of it were re-sealed to make it look brand new
The side roads by pond and up on the hill have been paved

Plus track was re-done about 3 years ago!
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote