View Single Post
Old 11-22-2023, 05:01 AM   #72
Cglrcng

Liked 135 Times in 71 Posts
Default Re: A 30 year journey, and a 2nd chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
From -.15 under in Vegas to -.71 in Pomona Very impressive. I surely admire your philosophy to never give in to a problem!!
E1 it ran -.789 after -.008 to a -.005 lights in E1 (both going after trip zip), I knew he was as he was dialed hard and I knew we both had to go for it), These first 4 events have been a large learning curve for me, as of Sept. 2023 forward have been my only experience w/ the LED tree, all my other passes were 5 10ths 5 amber or 3 amber flood light lit trees and I knew it would take some time, still working hard experimenting w/ coffee and food intake to find the right early morning racing combo (I am too up on the wheel, and just a few thou on the wrong side of the tree so far...Thanks Dick!

The car though, is doing exactly what I have asked of it so far, zero complaints there. The air was great (fantastic), in Pomona, just as it was back in Feb 1995 the last time I ran it there it ran -.721 under in GF/SA, at same Index, and a little lighter.

Just about to start some further changes on the car this off season.