View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 11:06 AM   #80
Cglrcng

Liked 144 Times in 77 Posts
Default Re: It's About Time (Not MPH)

Definitely am not in a hurry here, it will take me a while to collect all the other parts for the SLH II or SLH III mopar brakes upgrade, and not thinking about starting to make any conversion until after November. Transaxle will be coming out then, freshened, and Converter sent off and at that point I can stand in the hole, do my Holley engine harness, and then start the conversion, probably Mid December or so before I would even need an approx. length of what the finished mount would be plus or minus an inch, and I can mock up and hang the master and run my new lines, and get my pedal geometry correct, pretty much the last part I would need.

The old cannister would not need to be returned to me, as I just installed a new one, any Auto Zone would refund a core charge also if dropped off when no longer needed or trashed.
If you do come up this way to Vegas. I will give it to you then. If not I will get it to you (along with a ck), and whenever you have time, I would really appreciate it!

And I thank you.