Old 11-15-2022, 11:49 PM   #19
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,501 Times in 1,711 Posts
Default Re: Who Will Stop This Madness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" -- Carl Sagan

I don't think a group who just not too long ago had to admit in court, on the stand, under oath, that they were all lying about children being shot to death at Sandy Hook Elementary as just being one giant hoax. That everyone involved from the fortunate survivors to the grieving parents, were all just a bunch of crisis actors. And the drumbeat of those lies sent his supporters off the deep end harassing and threatening the parents of those dead children for years. I don't think they are the best source for anything. Those lies just cost them a combined 1.48 billion dollars in defamation penalties.

So I agree. Who will stop this madness?
I'm surprised we got to page two before some liberal clown stumbled in here and had to attack the messenger ,and not the message.

1, I can see you know nothing about Sandy Hook, and even less about Alex Jones.

2, Wayne Allyn Root is his own man and a journalist. Info Wars has the cojones to publish his piece...unlike Fox and Dan Bongino and other so-called conservative news outlets

3, Proof? It's right in the piece and the accompanying video if you have the courage to accept it.

I ask you , in detail, what is factual incorrect here, and why so?