View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #262
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 468 Times in 176 Posts
Default Re: Sliding through the lights trying to stage

Charley, you might want to be careful what you say on here. I don't know either of you, but now that you have an attorney and are going to court, comments on here can be entered...
Take a step back, what you said is:

"Don don't park your race car 5 ft in the return road for three days. Then no one will hit it. I have had 15 plus people that have called over the passed 4 months saying they almost hit your dragster that weekend ".

But none of the 15 plus people that called you hit Don's Dragster.....additionally, you wrote that it was parked like that for 3 days.....(your words, not mine) how many others drove by without hitting it,.....700-800???? So, you were the only one that actually hit it out of hundreds.

Additionally, your comment about having full control of your Mustang.....same comment as above. Take a deep breath and talk with your attorney now that you have one.

Don, my advise to you is to also hire an attorney. Otherwise you are like a one armed man in a fist fight. I believe your attorney will seek punitive damages, and recover your time away from work and attorney fees...... And, IMO you have shown "good faith".....others might disagree...

Take this for what it is worth, and it didn't cost a dime.....Best of luck to both of you.

Last edited by SStockDart; 11-20-2013 at 08:46 PM.
SStockDart is offline   Reply With Quote