View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
Julie Jordan

Liked 326 Times in 65 Posts
Default Re: Live from Sonoma LODRS

Stock has their two runs in for the day, SS will be up soon. We are supposed to have one run only tomorrow, so people arriving late today will have to have their act together in the morning.

Weather is gorgeous. A slight tail wind was coming up as we were making our 2nd runs.

We were down for track cleanup midway through the first session. Don Wann had valve cover gasket issues but he was able to run the 2nd session.

Only one hemi car here. Dave Raybourne had to lift.

I failed fuel check after the first run. Seems one of my cans of C-11, which I keep stored at Dad's shop, had been contaminated with some C-25. Hmmmm... So we drained everything, put in new fuel and all is right again. I politely told Dad not to touch my stuff! lol

We've nothing left to do the rest of the day, so we're just hanging out. Don & I will walk Mt. Sonoma again tonight. If that was in my backyard I'd be in fantastic shape in no time!

My kids, their spouses & my parents will be here tomorrow. Dad hasn't been to the track in a few years. My 22-month old granddaughter likes all things that go vroom vroom so we'll see how she likes her Nana's race car!