View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:55 PM   #45
borninamopar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The death of bracket racing........

We have bracket racing every Saturday at the local track: 1 points race every month during the season to compete for a chance at the Championship Always have plenty of cars, box and no box. Quite a few Nhra and Ihra class racers show up every chance they get. And, let's get to the point of the matter, unless a stock or SS car is running heads up, it's just bracket racing anyway. It's a lot cheaper to bracket race than to class race, and alot of times the payout is way better. I am not against or for either, racing is fun no matter if I am taking my outlaw car out for a race or bracket racing one of my slow cars. I don't get into the politics of it all. I just race. Ever see the sign "Will race for food." There are still plenty of places to race and have fun. I have three tracks to chose from all within a tank of fuel in my truck. $45.oo dollars to race. I guess ya'll are just in the wrong location. I hope it gets better for everyone..But with all the NHRA politics going on, I don't see it. And to all the NHRA guys: It's your orginization. Get together and tack it back.

Last edited by borninamopar; 01-30-2011 at 10:57 PM.
borninamopar is offline   Reply With Quote