View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #16
Bill Baer

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Is it time to fix Super Class Racing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOS VETTES View Post
Hey Baer, Why dont you start out with all these changes in the Midwest Supercomp Assoc. as a test bed and let us all know how it worked out! I'll be willing to bet you can stack your changes in the corner with Obama's and wait for them both to happen!
Well All of the MWSCS guys also race NHRA and IHRA stuff so asking them prove this works would handi cap them when them race elsewere so I wouldn't even ask them. I wouldn't consider removing my throttle stop and slowing down 10 MPH under the current rules

As to your last statement your probably right there is too much money to be made by the NHRA's sponsors selling motors, block and heads ect. to ever expect it to change. But nothing ever changes as long as we accept the status quo. Remember that these classes got created because we ask for them I see a problem with the way things are going and I wanted to start a conversation about how we could possibly fix it.
(Compareing my suggestion to Obama's changes is a low blow Buddy!, I gonna have to call dirty pool on that cut!)

Last edited by Bill Baer; 08-20-2010 at 02:58 PM.