View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
Michael Galofaro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: TD and TS Q16 at LVD Sept 5

You going Frank ? Is it quick 16 TD and quick 16 TS or just the fastest 16 ? And yeah it will be interesting to hear the responses and if any of the clown posters show up (although you should not be looking for camel toe or moose knuckle - remember you're married )
I will say I was chuckling with their posts though - lol.

OK back to the race - what's the payout? WTF is 135 to race (it's $35 entry fee) How about it's 100 to race period - national events are cheaper to get into for crew.

Everyone local to the area (NJ,PA,NY,CT etc) who runs these classes should post on here if they are going to go or not. This way we get an idea of what the race will be like and if anyone is going. Over 1200 people looked at the other link so people know what's going on so reply yes or no. It would be nice to finally get a nice series in the area we can all run - eventually doing something like the DC outlaws and the Pro Comp association - very fast index racing. Pro comp is perfect at 6.20 - a TS class would be up to them I guess. 6.40 or 6.50 would be a great number. Both pro tree etc etc. OK enough rambling about things that won't happen.

Again if you are going to attend - OR - not attend, let it be known.

Last edited by Michael Galofaro; 08-11-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Michael Galofaro is offline   Reply With Quote