Thread: Frozen block
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #10
BIZMANRACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Frozen block

its ok joe, its just my turn to be a dumb ***. **** happens and its my turn. i just have to deal with it.

i do have a question based on one of the posts. now my freeze plug came from the back. now assuming that when it hit the fan the water in the block was frozen then it would not of leaked out until it was warm enough to melt the ice. if that is so then all the water and antifreeze would come out of that plug hole. my trailer floor is painted and alot of that paint was peeling up thanks to the antifreeze i think. but, if it was cracked then some of the water/antifreeze would drop into the oil pan.

i have 2 plugs on my pan. one up top and the usual one on the bottom. if i open the top one and something comes out (oil) then i'm up **** creek. means product of unwanted form (water) made it into it. god i hope i open it up and its dry. then that leaves the bottom one. i'll just dump it into an open pan and see if the polar water molecules separate from the not polor molecules of the oil.

funny thing is what good is knowing this bull**** about molecules. you gotta laugh, it looks like **** when men cry.

Carlos Mendes
BIZMANRACING is offline   Reply With Quote