Thread: Frozen block
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:01 AM   #8
BIZMANRACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Frozen block

in 24 hours i got alot of useful information. some of it makes me sad and has me feeling that i'll be spending another summer making money to replace a motown block and the cost of all the machining. others give me hope that thanks to the plugs the metal never got stressed enough to crack. but, if it did the magic of JB weld could have me racing in a month. question is would it be "wise" to risk the thousands of dollars invested if i physically see "a crack". with a sick mother and father in and out of nursing homes my time is truely not my own.

as for the questions that referrrnace "why would i do that". i have no answer. i could give one only to find myself in the forest gump catagory. life gets in the way of living sometimes and we make wrong, poor or late choices that cost us money, time and unhappyness/stress.

so with that said, i got what i asked for in this forum. maybe i'll know something on sunday then maybe it will not be until next sunday or the one after that. my time is not mine. this is a hobby and is at the mercy of the time i can give it. the good news is that i just love working on cars. sitting behind a desk all day i get real excitied to turn wrenches.

hope the news is good for my concern. thanks

Carlos Mendes
BIZMANRACING is offline   Reply With Quote