CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   All Star Racing Association (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   2013 ASRA Banquet Info (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=50826)

Marc LaBrecque 12-10-2013 05:23 PM

2013 ASRA Banquet Info

Well folks it's that time again, it's Banquet time . Saturday Feb 1st Hotel Northampton we've secured a block of 20 rooms for Saturday night for $109.99 this rate is also good for Friday night for people that want to arrive a day early and enjoy the town. Reservations 1-800-547-3529 please mention ASRA for the reduced rate . Don't forget the awesome Sunday Brunch ! George will be getting the news letter out in the next couple of weeks with the banquet ticket forms and itinerary for meetings and gala.
If you need extra forms feel free to E-mail George @ gmirza@aol.com or myself rvrace@aol.com . Looking forward to a great time as always !

Marc

Jack Matyas 12-11-2013 04:16 PM

Re: 2013 ASRA Banquet Info

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc LaBrecque (Post 412011)
Well folks it's that time again, it's Banquet time . Saturday Feb 1st Hotel Northampton we've secured a block of 20 rooms for Saturday night for $109.99 this rate is also good for Friday night for people that want to arrive a day early and enjoy the town. Reservations 1-800-547-3529 please mention ASRA for the reduced rate . Don't forget the awesome Sunday Brunch ! George will be getting the news letter out in the next couple of weeks with the banquet ticket forms and itinerary for meetings and gala.
If you need extra forms feel free to E-mail George @ gmirza@aol.com or myself rvrace@aol.com . Looking forward to a great time as always !

Marc

Marc- Looks like a nice shindig - and Sunday brunch to boot .Did I mention I'm available that weekend to be your guest speaker ..........just sayin' .

Dave Casey 01-14-2014 05:09 PM

Just a reminder that the cutoff date on rooms is Jan 20th, and the cutoff date on tickets is Jan 24th. call 413 584 3100 for room reservations. Contact Bob Broadbent if you need help with tickets 603 929 3937 days

Thanks

George Mirza 01-15-2014 10:42 PM

Members, to receive your free ticket you still need to send Bobby the ticket order form, that was the bottom portion of the banquet mailing. We need to do this for a head count. You won't get banquet ticket if you don't send the form.
George

Marc LaBrecque 01-22-2014 11:32 AM

Times coming quick ! Feb 1st is just around the corner and the annual banquet looks to be another great time. As of this post we have 32 guests spending Sat night at the Hotel . As of Jan 21st the hotel has informed us they only have a few rooms left ,so if ya need one "GET ON IT" ! Hope to see ya their !!!! Remember ASRA rules meeting 2pm at the Hotel. Social starts in the lobby @ 6 pm seating for dinner at 7pm . It's a great time drink a little , dance a little , eat a lot , maybe do some bench racing . Best of all be with friends !

Marc

david ring 01-22-2014 03:20 PM

And don't forget that Herrell's in the basement of the Thorne Marketplace on Main St. has great ice cream!

Greg Barsamian 01-22-2014 06:49 PM

HELP!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in need of some "dirt" on members to present at the Banquet! :-)
As in the past with bent-up & blown-over EZ-up's,
Race Cars just rolling away???
and the infamous "Kooler bandit"
We need some dirt!

PLEASE e-mail, PM, or call with some "stuff"
It's all about the "fun factor"
So help us make it a "GOOD TIME"

Thanks

david ring 01-24-2014 08:54 PM

No dirt, but I'll try to bring some donuts for you Greg.

Greg Barsamian 01-25-2014 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david ring (Post 417953)
No dirt, but I'll try to bring some donuts for you Greg.

No place like the "Dip"
Look forward to seeing you next Saturday Prof....