CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Race Cars: Classifieds (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Looking for 2 Mopar Stock/Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=83400)

Mike McCandless 11-03-2022 04:54 PM

Looking for 2 Mopar Stock/Super Stock

My nephew won Division 2 in a Chevrolet. In this family, not sure how we're supposed to feel about that. We have big money mopar bracket cars, not NHRA legal cars. In order to save my Dad the pain and suffering of telling people his Grandson won a division championship in a Chevy, I'm on the search for a combination of 2 cars. Ideally, 1 stock and 1 Super Stock to put my nephews into next year. Would like to chase a world championship. All options are open.

Do you have competitive cars sitting with nobody to race them, but you want to see them on the track, let's talk. Want to sell, let's talk. Not interested in showdown cars. D2/D3 we can make pretty easy. Prefer to avoid classes with 10 people we could never outrun.

We will be doing some very special things next year with throwback themes (use your imagination on what that means). If you want to be part of something really cool, let's chat.

jmcarter 11-03-2022 05:38 PM

Re: Looking for 2 Mopar Stock/Super Stock

PM’d you about my Super Stocker

Thanks

mopacltd 11-03-2022 08:14 PM

Get ahold of GTX Jogn. He and his son have a stable of fast mopar's

Rod Greene 11-04-2022 02:29 AM

Ken Etter has a proven Super Stock Shadow for sale.

Chip THELEGEND Johnson 11-05-2022 12:49 AM

Doesn't his current chevy car owner have a couple mopars for sale?

Mike McCandless 11-05-2022 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chip THELEGEND Johnson (Post 670425)
Doesn't his current chevy car owner have a couple mopars for sale?

Eddie has about 3474 race cars haha. The ones I like, I know he'd never sell. Had a a lot of people contact me and sorting through the options now. Thanks to everyone for reaching out.

440lebaron 11-24-2022 07:07 PM

see ad here for mopar stocker 1975 cordoba

freddie tyson 12-17-2022 10:52 AM

such a shame , was loaned a National Championship GM car , a proven winner , race ready that most any driver could had done the same thing with the car, feel your pity.....Hope you are able to recover from such a tragedy'

Ronnie Hamlin 12-17-2022 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddie tyson (Post 672440)
such a shame , was loaned a National Championship GM car , a proven winner , race ready that most any driver could had done the same thing with the car, feel your pity.....Hope you are able to recover from such a tragedy'

Not cool Freddie, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have gotten that ride from The Longhaneys (great people and family) if they weren't aware of how good of a driver Jason is. You make it sound like the car (which is a very good car with a lot of history) was the reason he won races and the division 2 championship. I'm sure The McCandless family will recover from this tragedy. It takes a good car and a good driver to win.

freddie tyson 12-17-2022 02:06 PM

not taking anything from Jason, but the way this add is worded was an insult to anyone owning a GM product, sure he is a decent driver but the car is a great car, and once heard a driver say, WOULD BETTER BE LUCKY ANY DAY, THAN GOOD.... wishing them the best in locating a ride of this quality.Never was there a mention of thanking the person who offered this ride to him, since the person who was suppose to drive it was tied up with a previous engagement...Again not taking anything from him but it takes both to win.