CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Canada US Border (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=79832)

Bob Gullett 07-21-2021 11:01 AM

Canada US Border

goodscotch 07-21-2021 11:08 AM

Re: Canada US Border

They have no idea what they are doing. They expect 2 weeks to make a difference?

Mike Groves 07-21-2021 11:36 AM

It's Canada making the rules to open up to allow US citizens to enter, along with a covid test 72hrs before crossing and proof of vaccination.

Superpro 07-21-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Gullett (Post 643927)
So Canada announced that the border allowing Vaccinated non essential travelers is open August 9th. The US just announced. Border remaining closed to at least Aug 21. Thanks Biden. I guess he doesn’t want Canadians stepping foot into the US.

Brainerd on the shelf for another year

Darcy Clarke 07-21-2021 12:30 PM

Well is it a surprise? No!!!

Darcy Clarke
A/SA SS/EA

SuperStock fan 07-21-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

So Canada announced that the border allowing Vaccinated non essential travelers is open August 9th. The US just announced. Border remaining closed to at least Aug 21. Thanks Biden. I guess he doesn’t want Canadians stepping foot into the US.

Yup finally we are making some headway. All of us who are unvaccinated will not be allowed into Canada that's total B.S.!!! Its ok for 50 million illegal immigrants to come onto the U.S.! Thanks Joe Blowhard Hiden!!! This will probably get pulled but I only speak the truth.

Stan Weiss 07-22-2021 12:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperStock fan (Post 643957)
Yup finally we are making some headway. All of us who are unvaccinated will not be allowed into Canada that's total B.S.!!! Its ok for 50 million illegal immigrants to come onto the U.S.! Thanks Joe Blowhard Hiden!!! This will probably get pulled but I only speak the truth.

You have any Reading Comprehension? :eek:

Stan

L78 Nova 07-22-2021 09:59 AM

DAMN.... No Brainerd !!
Was REALLY looking forward to a break from this mess.

HR9121 07-22-2021 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 643963)
You have any Reading Comprehension? :eek:

Stan

Yeah I think he misinterpreted that one. What he should've said was it's not ok for Canadians to come here but it's fine if a million or so illegal aliens sneak in from our southern border!

HR9121 07-22-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L78 Nova (Post 643971)
DAMN.... No Brainerd !!
Was REALLY looking forward to a break from this mess.

Maybe if you promised to buy one of Hunter's paintings while you were here they would let you visit. You got a spare half million laying around?