CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2020 nhra.tv (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=75170)

otnipecar 01-17-2020 09:18 PM

Re: 2020 nhra.tv

I was wondering the same thing about how I was going to get the discount since my membership and car number doesn't expire until the end of May. Called Member Services, not NHRA.tv, and within 10 minutes they sent me the promo code for the 25% discount. The person I talked to was more than helpful.

MR DERBY CITY 01-17-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Hill (Post 606347)
NHRA TV = Third world pay phone reliability, quality and service!

No Thanks

I hear you loud and clear....Is this the same NHRA TV that doesn’t work half of the time. And you guys think you are getting a deal...? WOW !!

JHeath 01-17-2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dinkel (Post 606369)
waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

John, maybe we are too early for NHRA TV stacking !

340Cuda 01-18-2020 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Hill (Post 606347)
NHRA TV = Third world pay phone reliability, quality and service!

No Thanks

Larry, that description would not have been too far off for the original All Access. My experience with NHRA.tv last year was certainly a lot better than that. Could it be an issue with your Internet provider?

Larry Hill 01-18-2020 12:46 PM

340 just compare NHRA TV to Warren Evans offering.

340Cuda 01-18-2020 03:56 PM

Larry,

Warren does a great job, but I think he will tell you his product is less complex and is usually at a lower resolution.

That being said I wish NHRA, Sony or someone would hire him to work with NHRA.tv full time.

Bill

Pete Lanciers 01-18-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 340Cuda (Post 606402)
Larry,

Warren does a great job, but I think he will tell you his product is less complex and is usually at a lower resolution.

That being said I wish NHRA, Sony or someone would hire him to work with NHRA.tv full time.

Bill

Bill, that's an absolute no ****ter, NHRA TV could make a quantum leap with Warren in an advisory capacity. He has absolutely demonstrated a mastery of the subject, medium and network requirements required to provide a superior product!

pmrphil 01-19-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Lanciers (Post 606422)
Bill, that's an absolute no ****ter, NHRA TV could make a quantum leap with Warren in an advisory capacity. He has absolutely demonstrated a mastery of the subject, medium and network requirements required to provide a superior product!

No, that's the problem - an advisor has NO say in the production, only advice. He would need to have the permission to produce it correctly, as he has shown the ability to do.

BG56 01-19-2020 12:58 PM

Email #3-
Your support request has been reviewed and needs to be escalated to our NHRA.tv billing & subscriptions team for further assistance.

Please reply directly to this email if you wish to add comments or additional questions to your request. Be sure to leave the subject as is in your reply.

Our billing & subscriptions team will review your request and reply again soon.

Thank you for your patience while we investigate your issue.

NHRA.tv
===========

See NHRA.tv FAQ here https://www.nhra.tv/help

Email #4 followed asking my ID or Email Address(the address they've been communicating with me)

bykr 01-19-2020 08:13 PM

I got my discount code today. Pretty cool they have an archive of last years races and Pro Mod shows,etc.