CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Wake up time for some here... (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=80687)

Mark Yacavone 10-23-2021 11:46 AM

Wake up time for some here...

Actually there's probably a few here who wouldn't wake up if you started a 427 High Riser next to their head. ;-)

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/bid...r=0101022wyjz1

MR DERBY CITY 10-23-2021 03:23 PM

Re: Wake up time for some here...

Wake Up call #2 ……Since Joe and the HOE took over, …the Taliban has their own country…..Russia has their Pipeline….and we have $8, YES 8 dollar gasoline in California….As Larry Morgan said so eloquently years ago….You can’t fix STUPID ….

Congrats to everyone who voted DEM …..WELL DONE ……

Eddies66 10-23-2021 08:20 PM

https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

When did any President have control over gas prices?

MR DERBY CITY 10-23-2021 09:07 PM

Gorda,Ca. One station is charging $7.59 a gallon for regular and $8.50 a gallon for premium……

Grey Ghost 10-24-2021 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 650595)
https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

When did any President have control over gas prices?

Are you really this ignorant Eddie?

Are you familiar with supply and demand? Do you have any idea how the commodity markets work?Does out to lunch box joe shutting down oil production/ pipelines have any thing to do with it?

The fjb administration said inflation is a good thing...producers are getting more money for there goods. Does big oil getting more money help the consumer out? Do manufacture/processers have to pass there input expenses on to the consumer to stay in business?

You've recieved a government check your entire life. The government does not produce/ manufacture anything so where do you think your money came from?

A vote for a democrap is a vote for poverty.

Eddies66 10-24-2021 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 650609)
Are you really this ignorant Eddie?

Are you familiar with supply and demand? Do you have any idea how the commodity markets work?Does out to lunch box joe shutting down oil production/ pipelines have any thing to do with it?

The fjb administration said inflation is a good thing...producers are getting more money for there goods. Does big oil getting more money help the consumer out? Do manufacture/processers have to pass there input expenses on to the consumer to stay in business?

You've recieved a government check your entire life. The government does not produce/ manufacture anything so where do you think your money came from?

A vote for a democrap is a vote for poverty.

Supply and demand…Business 101. My pay comes from a grateful nation for my 24 years of service, a service that provided you the very liberties you have today. My 15 years in civil service with the last 8 producing some finest special operators this country has known. When was the last time a Republican didn’t put us in a depression or recession….Hoover? When was the last corporate American paid their taxes or was not subsidized by the federal government and the working men and women of the country? Companies still have plenty of undeveloped leases — almost 14 million acres (6 million hectares) in western states and more than 9 million acres (3.6 million hectares) offshore. Companies also have about 7,700 unused drilling permits, enough for years!!! Despite the moratorium, the this administration has continued to issue new permits for existing leases, including more than 200 in March, records show. So who is the bad guy? Who is intentionally driving prices up?

Jim Lodi jr 10-24-2021 10:23 AM

Lets go Brandon!

Grey Ghost 10-24-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 650614)
Supply and demand…Business 101. My pay comes from a grateful nation for my 24 years of service, a service that provided you the very liberties you have today. My 15 years in civil service with the last 8 producing some finest special operators this country has known. When was the last time a Republican didn’t put us in a depression or recession….Hoover? When was the last corporate American paid their taxes or was not subsidized by the federal government and the working men and women of the country? Companies still have plenty of undeveloped leases — almost 14 million acres (6 million hectares) in western states and more than 9 million acres (3.6 million hectares) offshore. Companies also have about 7,700 unused drilling permits, enough for years!!! Despite the moratorium, the this administration has continued to issue new permits for existing leases, including more than 200 in March, records show. So who is the bad guy? Who is intentionally driving prices up?

You can add obummer and carter to the list with Hoover.

You didn't understand or reply to anything I wrote. You did not produce a dime of wealth for this country all your years working for the government. It's idiots like you who are running this ***** show now. You and your kind OWN it.

I don't need your dumb a** down talking to me about military service. I've got an uncle buried in France who we visited several years ago. My father in-law liberated several death camps in WW2. My dad and his brother served in Korea. Another uncle liberated the Philippines. A brother in-law and a son in-law served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Several great uncles WW1.

I just as well go out and stand in the rain talking to a fence post. Take me off your Chritmas card list.

Eddies66 10-24-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 650624)
You can add obummer and carter to the list with Hoover.

You didn't understand or reply to anything I wrote. You did not produce a dime of wealth for this country all your years working for the government. It's idiots like you who are running this ***** show now. You and your kind OWN it.

I don't need your dumb a** down talking to me about military service. I've got an uncle buried in France who we visited several years ago. My father in-law liberated several death camps in WW2. My dad and his brother served in Korea. Another uncle liberated the Philippines. A brother in-law and a son in-law served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Several great uncles WW1.

I just as well go out and stand in the rain talking to a fence post. Take me off your Chritmas card list.

I will give you Carter, but Obama inherited Bush’s mess…FACT. Thank your family for their service, what was your excuse…bone spurs! Who benefits from higher oil prices, the shareholders and they are they are talking $200 a barrel.

Randy Wells 10-24-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 650614)

Eddie,

Its good to see you back from your hiatus, I rally missed the stupid S*** you post on here.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628