CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   “Live” from St Louis 2021 divisional (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=79093)

Larry Hill 04-19-2021 09:43 PM

“Live” from St Louis 2021 divisional

We are not there yet, but I called this afternoon to see how we enter the track! The lady I talked with said you come in on Collinsville Road. That means we come in on the spectator side of the track. That is where all the new cars were parked when we were there for the $25 Ks. Just thought I would give you a heads up since our rigs are hard to turn around if we go the wrong way!

So we will see you there! Don’t forget your long Johns! It is going to be cold!!

Patsy

Jeff Blanchard 04-20-2021 12:28 AM

Re: “Live” from St Louis 2021 divisional

Does anyone know how late tech is scheduled to be open on Wednesday, I did not see it posted on the flyer

HR9121 04-20-2021 08:29 AM

Looking forward to some good reports, stay warm Ms Patsy and good luck to yall!

Mike Pearson 04-20-2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Blanchard (Post 638988)
Does anyone know how late tech is scheduled to be open on Wednesday, I did not see it posted on the flyer

Not sure about that division but lately you fill out your tech card online and there is no tech at the track like there usually was. Just show up and race. Its been that way in D2 and D1 since the pandemic.

Larry Hill 04-20-2021 10:22 AM

When you register online with Pit Pay, you get an email with link to online tech card, so that should already be done. No tech at track.

John Kissel 04-20-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Hill (Post 638980)
We are not there yet, but I called this afternoon to see how we enter the track! The lady I talked with said you come in on Collinsville Road. That means we come in on the spectator side of the track. That is where all the new cars were parked when we were there for the $25 Ks. Just thought I would give you a heads up since our rigs are hard to turn around if we go the wrong way!

So we will see you there! Don’t forget your long Johns! It is going to be cold!!

Patsy

Looks like you might need a snow shovel.

Larry Hill 04-20-2021 01:53 PM

I’ve been wanting to tryout my new studded race tires.

NHRA1926 04-20-2021 02:20 PM

I called the track and asked if they were going to allow us to purchase entries at the ticket both if we don't want our personal information given to pit pay. They said yes, you can pay for your entry at the gate, but you'll still have to submit your tech card on line. I'm not a fan of giving ANYONE a copy of my license or passport information. That's how identity theft occurs. My credit card was compromised last year when entering on line. We should not be forced to enter with this procedure. It opens you up for all kinds of issues down the road.

MR DERBY CITY 04-20-2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhra1926 (Post 639012)
i called the track and asked if they were going to allow us to purchase entries at the ticket both if we don't want our personal information given to pit pay. They said yes, you can pay for your entry at the gate, but you'll still have to submit your tech card on line. I'm not a fan of giving anyone a copy of my license or passport information. That's how identity theft occurs. My credit card was compromised last year when entering on line. We should not be forced to enter with this procedure. It opens you up for all kinds of issues down the road.

amen .....!!!!!!!

MR DERBY CITY 04-20-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kissel (Post 639002)
Looks like you might need a snow shovel.

There is a REASON that back in the day D3 didn’t run points meet until MAY .........