CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   A Racing Family Since 1988 (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   NMCA Norwalk Questions (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=73941)

Andrew Hill 08-22-2019 06:01 PM

NMCA Norwalk Questions

I'm looking into coming last minute to the NMCA race at Norwalk this weekend, probably not until Saturday morning. Do I have to be a NMCA member to race? Can I join at the gate or do I need to join ahead of time? I'll call tomorrow NMCA tomorrow but figured some of you guys may be able to give me some advice tonight.

442OLDS 08-22-2019 06:40 PM

Re: NMCA Norwalk Questions

If you are just planning to race at that one event this year,they should waive your membership fee.

Andrew Hill 08-22-2019 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 442OLDS (Post 595197)
If you are just planning to race at that one event this year,they should waive your membership fee.

Thanks Daryl, that’s what I was hoping. Might run more next year but just Norwalk this year. So I should be ok just rolling up to the gate with my NHRA membership?

442OLDS 08-22-2019 09:18 PM

Yes,you should be fine.I can't remember if they even asked for my NHRA membership card.

Aaron Allison 08-22-2019 11:13 PM

Andrew they told me they would waive for this race.

denbreeden 08-23-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Hill (Post 595192)
I'm looking into coming last minute to the NMCA race at Norwalk this weekend, probably not until Saturday morning. Do I have to be a NMCA member to race? Can I join at the gate or do I need to join ahead of time? I'll call tomorrow NMCA tomorrow but figured some of you guys may be able to give me some advice tonight.

Come on over Andrew, we get two more qualifying runs and race on Sunday.

Dennis Breeden

Andrew Hill 08-23-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denbreeden (Post 595294)
Come on over Andrew, we get two more qualifying runs and race on Sunday.

Dennis Breeden

I'm all loaded up. See you there tomorrow morning!

littlemanjoe 08-21-2021 09:00 PM

Do they combine Stock and Super Stock in the same race?
We are thinking about running at Norwalk

Albert Lee 08-21-2021 09:15 PM

Yes, it's a combo.

Terry Cain 08-31-2021 03:47 AM

We raced the NMCA Indy race last year. I was told they would waive membership at gate and to come have a good time. Man did I ever. Been going to Indy for 40 years and never got to pit on asphalt. That was different.