CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ahfs committee (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=80592)

Glenn Briglio 10-12-2021 11:04 AM

Ahfs committee
 
Who is in the Ahfs committee?

Ryck Campbell 10-12-2021 04:46 PM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn Briglio (Post 649821)
Who is in the Ahfs committee?

Go to nhraracer.com. There is a link for AHFS requests.

Glenn Briglio 10-13-2021 05:29 AM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryck Campbell (Post 649852)
Go to nhraracer.com. There is a link for AHFS requests.

Thank you I've put in the request, but who is in the committee?

Billy Nees 10-13-2021 06:39 AM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn Briglio (Post 649877)
Thank you I've put in the request, but who is in the committee?

"If we told you that, we'd have to kill you!"

Mike Pearson 10-13-2021 02:44 PM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
I sent a form yesterday to request HP off of my combo. Pat Cvengros sent a e mail back the same day that my combo was not eligible for a HP reduction because it has been hit with a HP increase in the past. So if your combo has been hit in the past you can never get it reduced in the future. ☹️

FED 387 10-13-2021 03:41 PM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
OK ---that's all fine --the original question I believe was WHO IS ON THE AFHS COMMITTEE?--not how to submit requests etc. --The guy wants names who actually makes the decisions IE. Wally Parks, Pat Cvengross , Santa Claus, the tooth fairy ? NAMES he wants NAMES not just "the committee" makes the decision. ---FED 387

B Parker 10-13-2021 04:02 PM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
It was nice when they posted where all the combos were a month or so before the HP hits came out so if needed we had time to maybe make the average change. BP

dean ribeiro 10-13-2021 04:19 PM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
No worries Barry Parker. I just sent a request that you be placed in Comp eliminator :)

James Perrone 10-13-2021 06:28 PM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B Parker (Post 649923)
It was nice when they posted where all the combos were a month or so before the HP hits came out so if needed we had time to maybe make the average change. BP

All you have to do is email the guy in charge
They tell you where the average is

MikeMoller 10-13-2021 06:44 PM

Re: Ahfs committee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Pearson (Post 649917)
I sent a form yesterday to request HP off of my combo. Pat Cvengros sent a e mail back the same day that my combo was not eligible for a HP reduction because it has been hit with a HP increase in the past. So if your combo has been hit in the past you can never get it reduced in the future. ☹️

They made that change last year I think, few noticed it. I was told that if the NHRA hp is higher than the factory hp, they will not reduce it. Pretty much takes care of getting a hp reduction.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Class Racer.com. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.