CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Indy AHFS Poll (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=79223)

KRatcliff 05-06-2021 10:51 AM

Indy AHFS Poll

I hope this works.

GSlaton 05-06-2021 11:01 AM

Re: Indy AHFS Poll

Works fine Kyle, thanks

JRAIKES 05-06-2021 11:20 AM

Thanks

Ernie Neal 05-06-2021 04:49 PM

thanks for putting this up Kyle.

Ernie Neal
SS 354

KRatcliff 05-06-2021 06:32 PM

I am glad the poll worked. One in a row for me. You can click on any of the four poll result numbers and it will populate who voted for which choice. It is nice to see the diverse opinions from each person for each category.

I know many of the people in each category and find it interesting their preferences or position.

Matt1234 05-06-2021 09:57 PM

Thanks Kyle and hope this changes NHRA decision Matt A

SS/GSI 05-07-2021 08:09 AM

Kyle, thank you for posting the poll. I hope it gives NHRA insight on how the general population of Stock and Super Stock competitors feel about this issue. I appreciate the competitors that voted, even though their views might not be amongst the majority or seen as being popular. I believe it is crucial to get as many racers to give their input regardless of which side they support in order to have an accurate measurement to show NHRA on the issue. Unfortunately, I believe that the reimplementation of AHFS at Indy had some personal agendas in mind and not for the greater good of the classes. I do not believe this was something NHRA was at the forefront of. Perhaps I am wrong; however in the days to come, should those involved refrain from voting, even though they are members of CR and have been vocal on here in the past, it will only confirm my beliefs.

To all members, please vote!

Quo Pro Joe 05-07-2021 10:35 AM

The same people voting for no AHFS at Indy probably would support lowering the indexes a full second. Be careful what you vote for.

Charley Downing 05-07-2021 11:22 AM

This poll means nothing unless you can sign your name to your vote. Then you could Actually see if Real racers were for this or just the keyboard Racers

KRatcliff 05-07-2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charley Downing (Post 640060)
This poll means nothing unless you can sign your name to your vote. Then you could Actually see if Real racers were for this or just the keyboard Racers

It is a public poll. Click on any of the four numbers to the right and you can see where everyone voted.