CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Live from Reading, Pennsylvania - NHRA Keystone Nationals (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=59681)

Mark Yacavone 09-28-2015 02:16 PM

Re: Live from Reading, Pennsylvania - NHRA Keystone National

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOVEMAN (Post 483498)
Yes the Pope is coming to M/G and the Mobile Vatican is already in line waiting for him! He said after all these slow moving processions, he can't wait to see some fast cars and wheelies! LOL

I just heard on the news that he won't make it out there.
They said he was too pooped to pope.

Larry Hill 09-28-2015 03:12 PM

Jack next time you see Lex remind him that I still have a very good supply of Christmas tree bulbs.

Jack Matyas 09-28-2015 03:40 PM

Just for the record its 80 degrees here in the Christmas City with the Sun shining brite this afternoon .........

Bob Bender 09-28-2015 08:42 PM

It was a hot humid day here at the track....

Jack Matyas 09-29-2015 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Hill (Post 483589)
Jack next time you see Lex remind him that I still have a very good supply of Christmas tree bulbs.

Larry - I'll be sure to pass on the info - that said I doubt they'll be using very many this week .....

V M Kauffman 09-29-2015 09:01 AM

According to NOOA a lot of rain heading to Reading today tonight tomorrow and at least 40% thru Saturday! After all it is Reading be sure and take you waders!

James Perrone 09-29-2015 09:09 AM

Ok I have to ask what is NHRA thinking? Are we in for another wait and see till all of us get there to figure out This Might Not b A Good Idea to try and race?
Remember 2 tears ago ? Last minute everyone go home and come back..
Im with stupid and im going. Just hope we get a clear picture before its to late.Step right up bring popcorn and beverages

Mickey Whaley 09-29-2015 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Perrone (Post 483657)
Ok I have to ask what is NHRA thinking? Are we in for another wait and see till all of us get there to figure out This Might Not b A Good Idea to try and race?
Im with stupid and im going. Just hope we get a clear picture before its to late.Step right up bring popcorn and beverages

stay home james weather channel said they may get 5 inches of rain

Jack Matyas 09-29-2015 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Perrone (Post 483657)

This is pretty simple - no popcorn or beverages needed to understand the entire deal - we sit for a day or two and if it looks really bad they cancel to next weekend as the Pro's have that weekend free .Not sure what happens to the Pennsylvania Dutch Classic but there is plenty of time to figure it out .At this point we're getting ahead of ourselves as the storm could blow out to sea as some of the weathermen have said this morning .Stay tuned ...........

Tom Goldman 09-29-2015 10:52 AM

Not very encouraging , NHRA has extended the time to withdraw from the race until noon PST Wendsday due to impending weather .