CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Events (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   5k stk/ss at beaver springs (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=15856)

tim worner 04-21-2009 10:37 AM

Re: 5k stk/ss at beaver springs

I have been passing out the flyers. Let's make this an event to remenber. I wish the Atco event for the same day was rescheduled so we could go to both.

Jim Helsel 04-25-2009 07:07 PM

Hey Tim, We appreciate everything you are doing to help us ! I am talking to a potential sponsor on maybe making this a 10K race. I should know something in the next week.

tim worner 04-26-2009 10:19 AM

Jim that would be great. We'll be spreading the word this weekend @ Dinwiddie. Give Jim Beatty a call @ ATI they might want to get involved. If Jim is not in contact his son J.C.

tim worner 05-29-2009 07:22 AM

Jim any more word with WalMart comming on board also will ESPN be doing a show from this event.............heard a rumor

Jim Helsel 06-08-2009 07:31 AM

Hey Tim, I am bringing a Camera man with me. We are shooting 20 hrs of footage to do a 30min show, We will be shooting interviews and just walking around shooting the racers that make these classes great along with the best racing seen this year. There is also an award for low qualifier (cash) and an insane trophy for best appearing. Wal-Mart is still in process. I am trying to button this thing up by the Atco event. The pre-registration for the Beaver Springs race opens on June 10 and will close on July 3. You can also get in the day of the race. To pre-register you can shoot me an email, call, or catch me at E-town this weekend. We are taking Visa, Mastercard, and Discover for this event!

Michael Beard 06-08-2009 08:35 AM

Jim, get my e-mail?

Duane Eiskant II 06-15-2009 11:34 PM

Hey Jim, is the race at MIR still on?
Duane

Jim Helsel 06-17-2009 09:37 AM

Hey Duane. No race at MIR this year, but I do have something in the works for next year. 4 races next year. Each race will include Stock, Super Stock, Super Gas, Super Comp, and Super Street! Each class will have a $5000 winners purse at each race. It's about to get interesting!

BKSG1198 06-18-2009 09:53 AM

Hey Jim,
If you looking at doing a S/G race next year try to talk to Pete "Lucky" Luciano first. Pete runs MASGA which is a already successful S/G circuit on the East Coast. We are already in talks with doing something BIG at MIR next year so no sense of having 2 series trying to run up against each other along with the NHRA/IHRA schedules. Remember IRL vs. CART one of them didn't survive and joined together with each other.

Rob
MASGA

Jim Helsel 06-19-2009 05:14 PM

I am all over it Rob! Gotta make it easy on myself...lol