CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   worst red light debate, again! (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=32995)

John Kelley 04-26-2011 10:27 PM

Re: worst red light debate, again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Fernandez (Post 255311)
If I lived in a place called Tightwad I wouldn't criticize anybody.Go down to the neighborhood senior center and try to organize the old timers there to increase the food portions for the weekend barbecues.

I KNEW you couldn't stay away !! hahahahahah !!!!
No senior center anywhere near here Dude.
And we grow our own beef for the BBQ's with no hormone in the feed ! No feed lot crap here...
You won't find that in Joisy !! You don't even have real BBQ in Joisy !!

Ed Fernandez 04-26-2011 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=John Kelley;255318]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Fernandez (Post 255311)
If I lived in a place called Tightwad I wouldn't criticize anybody.Go down to the neighborhood senior center and try to organize the old timers there to increase the food portions for the weekend barbecues. QUOTE]

I KNEW you couldn't stay away !! hahahahahah !!!!
No senior center anywhere near here Dude.
And we grow our own beef for the BBQ's with no hormone in the feed ! No feed lot crap here...
You won't find that in Joisy !! You don't even have real BBQ in Joisy !!

We don't have nosy old men here either.

Queball Lattie 04-26-2011 11:01 PM

There was a large uproar on this forum when mufflers on stock/super stock cars was brought up and it was changed. Who's to say the red light rule controversy might not have the same effect?

Jim Wahl 04-26-2011 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=Ed Fernandez;255319]
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kelley (Post 255318)

We don't have nosy old men here either.

WHAT? Oh that's a joke, I get it. Jim

Toby Lang 04-26-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Fernandez (Post 255313)
I got to tell everyone that the s/ss racers that are no longer with us are rolling over in there graves with the crap that individuals try to get changed . I could tell you this if my dad were here he would tell all of the slow car racers build a faster car or go ---- yourself.

Jimi, go read the original threads and you'll see that the majority of us slow guys have no problem.Almost to a person we said if we fouled first,shame on us.I think it makes me a better racer.But old Bill just can't get that into his head.Long live Crusader Rabbit.

Ed, come on now, you have almost 4000 posts and you still can't edit a quote properly? No wonder people attribute quotes to you. :)

It's not that hard. Just hit the quote button and delete everything but the text you are responding to, but DON'T delete the brackets [ ] or anything inside them.

For instance, here is what Jimi's quote should look like after editing and before posting (I added an asterisk inside the brackets so you could see the format):

[*QUOTE=jimi;255294]I got to tell everyone that the s/ss racers that are no longer with us are rolling over in there graves with the crap that individuals try to get changed . I could tell you this if my dad were here he would tell all of the slow car racers build a faster car or go ---- yourself.[*/QUOTE]

Here is what it looks like without the asterisks in there:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimi (Post 255294)
I got to tell everyone that the s/ss racers that are no longer with us are rolling over in there graves with the crap that individuals try to get changed . I could tell you this if my dad were here he would tell all of the slow car racers build a faster car or go ---- yourself.

It's not that hard is it???

-Toby

7423 04-26-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queball Lattie (Post 255328)
There was a large uproar on this forum when mufflers on stock/super stock cars was brought up and it was changed. Who's to say the red light rule controversy might not have the same effect?

I wish every class required mufflers, I won't race a car without them.

Ed Fernandez 04-27-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby Lang (Post 255331)
Ed, come on now, you have almost 4000 posts and you still can't edit a quote properly? No wonder people attribute quotes to you. :)

It's not that hard. Just hit the quote button and delete everything but the text you are responding to, but DON'T delete the brackets [ ] or anything inside them.

For instance, here is what Jimi's quote should look like after editing and before posting (I added an asterisk inside the brackets so you could see the format):

[*QUOTE=jimi;255294]I got to tell everyone that the s/ss racers that are no longer with us are rolling over in there graves with the crap that individuals try to get changed . I could tell you this if my dad were here he would tell all of the slow car racers build a faster car or go ---- yourself.[*/QUOTE]

Here is what it looks like without the asterisks in there:

It's not that hard is it???

-Toby

Toby,where did I ever say I was the brightest bulb in the box?I just wish Bill would let it rest.I'd back him 100% if he started a movement to get us payed better for our entertainment work.

bill dedman 04-27-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Fernandez (Post 255344)
Toby,where did I ever say I was the brightest bulb in the box?I just wish Bill would let it rest.I'd back him 100% if he started a movement to get us payed better for our entertainment work.

Both will benefit you. Why do you embrace one and decry the other???

Is your middle name "inconsistent"???

Ed Fernandez 04-27-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill dedman (Post 255345)
Both will benefit you. Why do you enbrace one and decry the other???

Is your mifddle name "inconsistent"???

There's just no way to get to you.My middle name is Anthony.

bill dedman 04-27-2011 12:32 AM

Re: worst red light debate, again! 'till we get it right...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Wright (Post 255166)
What a radical idea! Petition NHRA instead of ranting endlessly on an internet message board! WOW!!

At least, my rant makes sense.