HOME MAGAZINE FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT
     
   
   
 
Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 07:50 AM   #601
HR9121
Live Reporter
 
HR9121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bern, NC
Posts: 2,096
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Perrone View Post
Excuses excuses. Blame your it on body shop. No place to work on car
I will race you for $10. Billy and Bob could care less about your challenge
I applied to race you But You No Better cause you ain’t showing
Blah blah blah. Woooooooo
I’m Delusional Dan. All I want for Xmas is a Miracle of acceptance opinions I force upon others
You should get another hobby other than pissing in everybody’s Cheerios
Put your stuff for sale. Back to the soccer league for you
Damn you Perrone I spit my coffee!
__________________
James Williamson
W200 J/SA
HR9121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:03 AM   #602
Nmbr1GMfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 621
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbr1GMfan View Post
Dan, if you took all of your time spent on the internet and spent half the time working and the other half wrenching you'd have a 1.20 under car in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Fahey View Post
No family took priority! Starting and growing a business.
Got things done when there was time and money.
Other issues such as unreliable Restorers not competing tasks.
Having to find another and moving the car.
Not having a place to work on it.

Why be disparaging?
D
You missed my point which is easy to do when people aren't face to face. My point is, sitting on your ***** waiting for NHRA to solve your problems, is not the answer. Stay off the internet and use that time to make an extra $200 per week, then spend all weekend making your car right so you can get to racing. Remember the rules you change are your own rules, not someone else's. I'm sure you have rules and principals you live by that nobody can change, that's how you live and that's it. The NHRA has the same standard, like it or not.
__________________
Todd Greene
Nmbr1GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:26 AM   #603
Ed Wright
Veteran Member
 
Ed Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Sand Springs, OK
Posts: 7,679
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Perrone View Post
Excuses excuses. Blame your it on body shop. No place to work on car
I will race you for $10. Billy and Bob could care less about your challenge
I applied to race you But You No Better cause you ain’t showing
Blah blah blah. Woooooooo
I’m Delusional Dan. All I want for Xmas is a Miracle of acceptance opinions I force upon others
You should get another hobby other than pissing in everybody’s Cheerios
Put your stuff for sale. Back to the soccer league for you
James, you are my new hero. Funniest thing I've read lately. Truthful too. LOL
__________________
Ed Wright 4156 SS/JA
Ed Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:28 AM   #604
Dan Fahey
VIP Member
 
Dan Fahey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germantown, MD
Posts: 1,650
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbr1GMfan View Post
You missed my point which is easy to do when people aren't face to face. My point is, sitting on your ***** waiting for NHRA to solve your problems, is not the answer. Stay off the internet and use that time to make an extra $200 per week, then spend all weekend making your car right so you can get to racing. Remember the rules you change are your own rules, not someone else's. I'm sure you have rules and principals you live by that nobody can change, that's how you live and that's it. The NHRA has the same standard, like it or not.
Rules are always changing.
Never sit on my butt to get things done.
I have already impacted several rules changes over the decades communicating with IHRA and NHRA.
So have a lot of other racers..

Your problem is you do not like my feedback.
Instead you dirge me instead.

I am not going away !!

D
__________________
Daniel Fahey
Dan Fahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:33 AM   #605
Ed Wright
Veteran Member
 
Ed Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Sand Springs, OK
Posts: 7,679
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

"D" has impacted NHRA rules, while running one of IHRA's "special" classes?
Which rules would that be, "D"?

NHRA is not going to add classes for a small number of older cars, from a defunct racing association most people would never run anyway. Give it up.
__________________
Ed Wright 4156 SS/JA

Last edited by Ed Wright; 12-06-2017 at 09:38 AM.
Ed Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:41 AM   #606
Nmbr1GMfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 621
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Fahey View Post
Rules are always changing.
Never sit on my butt to get things done.
I have already impacted several rules changes over the decades communicating with IHRA and NHRA.
So have a lot of other racers..

Your problem is you do not like my feedback.
Instead you dirge me instead.

I am not going away !!

D
I would rather you not go away, I would rather you race for support rather than talk for support.
__________________
Todd Greene
Nmbr1GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:42 PM   #607
Dan Fahey
VIP Member
 
Dan Fahey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Germantown, MD
Posts: 1,650
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbr1GMfan View Post
I would rather you not go away, I would rather you race for support rather than talk for support.
I do...raced at 10 IHRA Events, 5 Bracket at Mason Dixon, 1 at MIR, CCD at Cecil, TriState S/SS and 20 ECIRS races last year.

38 races....does that count?

Dan
__________________
Daniel Fahey
Dan Fahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:08 PM   #608
Nmbr1GMfan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 621
Thumbs up Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Fahey View Post
I do...raced at 10 IHRA Events, 5 Bracket at Mason Dixon, 1 at MIR, CCD at Cecil, TriState S/SS and 20 ECIRS races last year.

38 races....does that count?

Dan
Sure does.
__________________
Todd Greene
Nmbr1GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #609
Ed Wright
Veteran Member
 
Ed Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Sand Springs, OK
Posts: 7,679
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmbr1GMfan View Post
Sure does.
Not with NHRA. I don't know how fast your car actually is, or what your NHRA index might be, but can you run it? If so, you might try to run a couple, and talk to your division director about who to contact at NHRA.
__________________
Ed Wright 4156 SS/JA

Last edited by Ed Wright; 12-08-2017 at 06:41 PM.
Ed Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #610
HR9121
Live Reporter
 
HR9121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Bern, NC
Posts: 2,096
Default Re: Crate Motor Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Wright View Post
Not with NHRA. I don't know how fast your car actually is, or what your NHRA index might be, but can you run it? If so, you might try to run a couple, and talk to your division director about who to contact at NHRA.
Ed I can't believe you missed that part of the conversation. I believe his car falls in J in the classification guide but he thinks he should be allowed to run it in R based on its current performance! Lol I think I might try the same deal, what you think they will say?
__________________
James Williamson
W200 J/SA
HR9121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © Class Racer.com. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.Ad Management plugin by RedTyger