HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-21-2017, 09:07 PM   #1

Liked 529 Times in 116 Posts
Default Thanks to K&N

With some of the things we hear about people having trouble collecting contengency payments I wanted to tell everyone about a company that I think went above and beyond to help me. Last year at the Houston National I lost in the semifinal round. I did not expect any contengency payments but was pleasantly surprised when asked to fill out a form. I think I received about four awards from different companies, one of which was K&N. My father passed away right after the Houston racee and in the confusion I lost the product certificate that K&N sent me. I forgot about it until a few weeks ago when I needed some filters. I called and talked with two different ladies who said they would check into it and see if it could still be honored. I told them that I could certainly understand if too much time had gone by and that it was my fault for losing the certificate. Yesterday I received a package containing the requested filters. Remember this is from the Houston race in 2016. I want to thank K&N and all the other companies that help the sportsman racer with these semifinal awards and especially thank K&N for helping me with an award from last year. Mike McMahan 2543 H/SA
4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:18 PM   #2
Speer Drag Racing

Liked 44 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Thanks to K&N

Very cool story and thanks for sharing! There are a lot of negative stories about contingency out there so it's good to hear the positive ones! Love to support these companies!
Speer Drag Racing is offline   Reply With Quote